PARIS FASHION WEEK AW 2017/2018

PARIS FASHION WEEK AW 2017/2018

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ADI SURANTHA AND CLARKS SHOES. CLARKS IN A WEEK

This time is Me Time!!!
Here are my OOTDs that relates to "#ClarksInAWeek", the grand project that I have loved to be involved with.
These 7 looks show my daily activities as an Indonesian Fashion Blogger and Fashion Stylist, and of course the looks I chose for the-one-and-only, my favourite Clarks shoes.
Tell your friends if you love my style, and please please please vote for me with your love by clicking on these social media platforms:
1.  Sepatu Clarks Facebook
2.  Instagram http://instagram.com/sepatuclarks (Like my photos with the hashtags #SepatuClarksContest and #ClarksInAWeek)
3. Clozette.co: http://www.clozette.co/
I send my love to you all.. See you very soon :)

 *Psst! Win 10 pairs of Clarks shoes for 10 best comments, if you vote for me at Facebook and Instagram.

Thank you very much!
Fashion for Love!
Adi Surantha 




MONDAY
Starting this week, I usually wear Batik, to endorse my country’s lovely heritage. Most Batik that I choose are the ones with traditional motif, that are printed on polo shirt to have a dynamic and stylish look. I usually mix it with jacket and denim pants. With

 
TUESDAY
On Tuesday, as a fashion blogger and journalist, I have to look stylish yet trendy. A combination of 2 pastel-ish look as a top has make me more stylish. I have to be energetic and dynamic, so I choose white denim and Clarks Darby Style in Brown Leather to make me feel comfortable and outstanding.

  WEDNESDAY
On Wednesday, I like to mix any style and colors. This time, I try bright colors on pants and shirt. Added with vest and Clarks Grimsby Craft in Tan Leather with the same color tone makes me look playful and subtle.

  THURSDAY
On Thursday, I go with a sporty and retro style. A smart combination of oversized 80’s jacket and cargo pants surely give my look more individuality. And Clarks Maxim Flow in Natural Nubuck with yellow shoelace will add more fun to the overall look.

  FRIDAY
On Friday, just after finishing my work, my friends and I always hang-out at the most hyped place in town. I always like a dandy but effortless look, so I try to combine my blazer, black denim and of course Clarks Grimsby Limit in Blue Combi.
All in the same color mood tends to look more sophisticated.

  SATURDAY
On Saturday, I like to attend invitations with a formal dress code, thus I choose a black evening suit. To look more individualistic and fresh, I add a blue bowtie and blue-black Clarks Grimsby Limit in Blue Combi. 
 
 
SUNDAY
On Sunday, I like traveling by myself, so I always go with natural colors such as brown to look warm and friendly when I meet new people. Leather jacket, chinos, scarf and of course Clarks Maxim Flow in Natural Nubuck always support my adventure activity, anytime, anywhere.
Video fashion Adi Surantha and Clarks Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment